ahbuggrit: (Default)
[personal profile] ahbuggrit
 I'm on a KakaIru reading spree again (... basically a reread of many fics, with some new stuff) and I came across a Naruto fic where the Sand sibs work to bring Naruto to Suna. They don't intervene in his life, or make it worse, they just make Suna attractive and get involved in his life and it's nice. But it's also sad. Author changed enough, had Naruto try to establish a place for himself in Konoha society, but people still rejecting him... so he opted for Suna. I was tearing up in part because this route, while immediately easier, doesn't have Naruto staying and proving he deserves to be treated with respect and attaining his goal of Hokage. (and teared up because everyone on his team, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi, they're all sad).

But still, a very satisfying read! So I scroll to the top, hoping to check out more by the author and... it's anonymous T_T
Come to the Sand Side (We have Ramen) is a pretty recent fic, so I was surprised that it's anon, that it focused on chuunin era Naruto and that it's complete. Sad I can't read more by the author, but still p good. 

And that's the story of how I was leaking tears at 1pm on a Saturday afternoon

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

ahbuggrit: (Default)
ahbuggrit

December 2018

S M T W T F S
      1
2 34 5678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 10:57 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios